Blues Classes at Empire Swing
The block of Blues Dance classes for Level 1 start on the first Tuesday of each month at the OES Hall on the corner of Junction Road and Oxford Street in Woolloongabba.
- Level 1 Foundation classes run from 6:30- 730pm
- Level 2 Progression classes run from 7:45 - 845pm
Note Level 2 is a drop in style class.
Empire Swing’s Blues teachers, Kameron and Caitlin, are passionate about sharing their love for Blues dancing. Classes involve:
- Introduction to the various Blues Dance styles such as Solo, Jukin', Ballroomin’ and Slow Drag
- Quality connection with your partner
- Creativity and musicality (i.e., how to express yourself during the dance and ways to find your own blues voice)
- How to social dance with anyone
- Connecting with other Blues enthusiasts